4.10.2007

+ Parish Mortal Kombat +

Here is one of our special Parish fighters ready to smash the competition.
come and get some little bums!



DSC01760
some ill stickers i peeped in toronto

ROBOTIC SANDBLASTING
if you want to have ill denim in your lineup always have robots sandblast your sh*t in mars. (not that we would ever sand blast our jeans anyways, Cleazy jsut thought this was a nice shot so he snapped a flick)

make it look faded.
hand scrubed jeans

this is some rough ass work right here.. see how people bust they back for you too look cool?? LOL. gotta appreciate that homie!

peace.

2 comments:

coley said...

Hey hot line. I'm planning on opening up a store in Bermuda. It is allot of consumer power here plenty of money to made. Is there someone i can talk to about getting your line exclusively in my store???? hit me back via email coley72676@hotmail.com we can discuss this if its an open option

Nichole

D-Entreprenuer said...

Hello! My name is Dorothy Simpson. I'm from the great state of Mississippi, my father has a shop that he's turning into a boutiqe for me,(I've turned into a 17yr. old entreprenuer!) and I'm dramtically interested in your clothing line! I'm all about fun in making change with all of our diverse community's. So, get at me. I won't let you down. Simpsondcd_04@hotmail.com